Thursday, March 03, 2022

March 1,2, & 3 The Dog En Fuego

March 2nd

Even was catching them on the Rippin Rap


March 1st
4:40-8:00PM Bulldog
21-31℉, Sunny to cloudy, 0-4mph NW

I was the only person in the hole tonight. Fished my holes from last night. Fish ran on the small side and were mostly 15 to 18ft deep. Consistent action all night with it slowing down after 6:30. Was comfortable, Didn't turn on the heater for about an hour and I was only wearing my performance hoodie. Should have gotten out sooner.

72 Crips
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 2nd
4:30-8:30PM Bulldog
23-28℉, PC, 0-3mph N

Moved slightly to the North. Fish all over the place. Should have gotten out earlier. Fish were on the small side.

81 Crips
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 3rd
4:00-7:00PM Bulldog
14-20℉, MC, 0-4MPH N

Guys who didn't get 'em were coming out as I was headed out. Fish were in 17' but small. Mostly a Aqua-Vu bite. Hot on THE Jig to start. They would mouth the bait and spit and didn't care for minnows. Good thing I got out early as the bite tailed off at dark. 5 Days in a row had me pretty beat up that final walk-in.

72 Crips

Ended up taking a break to watch the Bassmaster Classic.


 

No comments: