Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Another Fair Night at Rock

Rare daylight bite

5:00-8:30PM 10' Perch 14' Shiners 17' Crappies, Sun, Perch, Bullhead
33-41℉, Cloudy, 3-14mph ESE

Perch were all over the place up high in the hole I had been fishing. Shiners were all over the place down the break. I didn't fish either spot. Went out to where I was last night. Extremely slow until about 7:30PM. I had sunnies, crappies, and bullhead come through. Pulled the camera up, and more crappies moved in. Got several nice ones up high on the Demon Minnow. I packed up at 8:30PM. Packed the truck as light rain fell. It poured when I got to the N Platte Lake Drive. Luckily it was still above freezing out.

Had I a do over I would have fished the first two spots.

20 Crips

Aqua-Vu:
Bazillion Perch and Shiners
Sunfish (5 or so)
Crappie
Bullhead
 

No comments: