Sunday, June 20, 2021

Good Fish On A Rainy Morning

3.46lbs/18" Mad Maxx (Big Sexy)

2.95lbs/17.25" Maxx

5:20-8:20AM SPSI, Channel Inn Bay Rice, East of GOMH Pad Pts, Intersection, SPRO 
60-65℉, Cloudy light rain, 0-4mph SSW

Todd wanted to sleep in, so he didn't go out this morning. Started at SPSI. On the second to last cast with the Bubble Walker 128, I got a 14.75" bass, so I threw the 128 for 10 more minutes, not getting a bite. I then started flinging the Pompadour for the first time this year. Got 13.75" on that. I missed a bite and got a 14" on a red shad craw tube. All the bites came out by the buoy. Spend 15 to 20 minutes too long here again.  I then went to the first boat channel in Channel Inn Bay and worked my way South. Got the 17-incher there. I then hopped across to the rice and pads East of GOMH. I lost a good hit on a pad point.  So I tried the next few and got the 18" off of one of them. Then I headed to Rice Point of the Intersection. I got two Platte Lake Specials there and missed a couple bites as well. I also got a Platte Special at the final boat channel. I did quickly try the Intersection SW & NE but only had a swirl. 


 

No comments: