Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pre-fish with Chuck On Platte/Sullivan

Commiserating Back At the Ramp
8:30AM-12:30PM Platte/Sullivan
Conditions: 65-55℉, Sunny, Windy WNW
Water Temp High 50's

I didn't get a thing at the GOMH, not good.  Chuck arrived at the access about 5 minutes after I got there.  We launched the boat and headed out to the same area I started out with Mark.  We got a few pike.  Then we tried the reeds at the end of North Platte Lake Road point.  Chuck lost a couple of bites.  Then we worked the docks.  Chuck got the only bass of the trip there.  Then we went and tried the East Docks.  Nothing.  From there we tried a reed bed I don't think I've ever fished East of the small island nothing.  Then we headed to the river mouth and drifted our way East.  I had a good fish hit the craw tube when we were just about to the channel.  Swannie was just making his way down the intersection.  We waited for him and pretty much headed in together.

We got to see Bad Platte/Sullivan.

No comments: