Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Six Toothy's And Pete Melts Down

How much Open water on the N side

Pete broke off some ice
1:30-2:30PM Rock, GOMH
3:30-5:10PM Sullivan Inlet, GOMH

Conditions: Partly Sunny, 39-34 degrees, wind out of the ???

So Pete and I went out fishing again.  I started on the SW side and Pete on the NE side.  I didn't get anything so we switched sides.  I landed one and then another on the STX.
Luck-E-Strike RC STX

Luck-E-Strike RC STX
On the second fish I hooked my jacket at the wrist.  I managed to get the fish off, then made the mistake of asking for Pete's help in getting the lure off my jacket.  In the process of getting the hook out of the jacket Pete got a hook in a finger past the barb.  He then melted down in a hail of swear words and busted my pliers.
I wasn't to happy about that.   He got a hook in his finger, big deal.  Unfortunately it was Tuesday so Bear Trax was closed and Pete didn't want to go to the Clinic/Hospital.  I drove home and Pete cut the hook off leaving part of it in his finger.  He wanted me to drive him the the St. Cloud VA, but I wasn't having that.  So he packed up his stuff and headed to the VA in the cities.

I went back fishing and caught 4 more toothy's and saw a nice moon rise.
Luck-E-Strike RC STX

Luck-E-Strike RC STX





No comments: