Saturday, March 20, 2021

Last Ice Trip of 2020/21???

9" VMC Fly/Wax (Glow)

4" VMC Fly

5" VMC Fly 

8:10-9:00AM 26' 5 Tul Holes
30-33℉, PC, 6-14mph SSE

I didn't wake up from my nap like I wanted, so I got a late start. Didn't mark anything for the first half hour. Started marking stuff toward the bottom. Lowered the camera to 7' off the bottom and caught the perch, crappie, and sunfish; bing, bing, bang. Had some small perch and spot tails come through. Nature was calling so I packed up at 9AM. Pete tried the West access and it was trash. He was fishing to the South of me in old holes. He fished till dark getting a couple of crappie and gills. Talked to a guy that got some tullibee this year. I talked to some guys getting off the ice and they told me the CO was out last night.

This may be my last ice trip of 20/21. 

I went home. Cooked some spam and eggs and watched the Pickwick Elite. Took a nap, watched the weigh-in, and ate walleye dinner cooked by mom. I nearly burned the rice because I thought mom had turned the heat off when she hadn't. Oops. I took Kaylee for a drive around the lakes.




Rock Lake


 

No comments: