Thursday, July 20, 2017

Quick Trip To The GOMH Tonight

11.5" SBKO
8:45-9:15PM GOMH NE
Conditions: 74℉ and HUMID, partly cloudy, calm

I didn't feel like taking the Trophy out tonight, so I stayed in the air conditioning until 8:30.  Thankfully there were no cars at the GOMH.  There was a red Lund with a Grandpa, Grandma, and grandson slowly moving fishing their way toward the bridge.  I put the Shower Blows knock off on and quickly got a small jumper (11.5) on it.  I then quickly got a 13" jumper that was hooked in the back.  I missed a couple of hits on the SBKO, then a pontoon boat went into Sullivan.  I had a small toothy hit at the Hack Attack Jig.  I tried the Wild Worm and didn't get a hit on it.  I then put on the Firetiger SBKO and got a small toothy on it.  It jumped off so I didn't get a measurement.  That was it.  No bites on the craw tube or on the SW side.  The skeeters got bad, so I left.
1.98lbs for the Bass

2 Jump
2 Tooth

No comments: