Sunday, July 06, 2014

Semi-Stormy Morning, Caught Something Anyway

6:20-8:15AM
Conditions- Cloudy and breezy, some light rain and thunder turning Sunny

This is what it looked like when I arrived this morning.

I did get two good fish to take a b/b craw tube.  First one I didn't get the greatest hookset because I kind of thought I was snagged on the bridge.  It jumped and got off.  Could have easily been an 18" or bigger fish.  I didn't get a good look at it but it sure felt like it could have been a giant.  The second fish fought hard and came off down by my feet, but I didn't see it.  I was fishing on the edge of the rocks.

When the storm moved in I left and went to the Culvert.
The back side of the storm as it passed

Finally wrecked the Horny Toad a 9.25" fish

Hooked Solid 13.5"
They weren't at the juice but close.  I got 3 total on a white Horny Toad 9.25", 13.5", 10"

I went back and tried the GOMH but didn't get anything.

No comments: