Thursday, July 17, 2014

Good Morning At the GOMH

16.5" My camera started acting funny.
6:15-8:45AM
Conditions-  Cool, but it warmed up quick, little wind, hazy, clouds, and sun

I elected to start out with a b/b craw tube on the NE side.  I thought my line started moving, but I'm not 100% sure as I set the hook into nothing.  A couple casts later under the bridge I got the skinny 16.5".   I then went to the SW side and got nothing.  I had a hit on Ish's Poppin' Phattie on the SE side that didn't hook up.  I went back to the NE side and got a 15.5" and 16.5" on the black Phattie.  I got a 12" under the bridge on a bigger sized Yabbie.  I also got a 16" jumpin' bullhead and missed something that nailed my white Horny Toad.  Before I left I went back to the SE side and got a 15" jumper where I had missed the fish earlier.

I went to the Culvert and got a 12" bass on the Horny Toad and missed another fish.

No comments: