Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Two Skunks And A Bunch Of Loons

 







4:30-5:20PM SW NE
I got the Trophy vacuumed out. I went down front; Our bay was 20% ice-free. I drove N Platte Lake Drive. Ice pushed North along the F Flat shore. Didn't see much open on Rock or Bulldog. Channel Inn Bay was almost completely open, and NPSI was close to being ice-free. Fished for 45 minutes and didn't get a bite. It started sprinkling as I arrived home.

Skunked 



7:30-9:15PM SW B
No bites again. A minnow or two after dark was the only sign of life. shining off the bridge after dark, a "mudline" was clearly visible in the current flowing into Sully. I've never seen that before. I'm mildly concerned about my chances of catching something this month. Hopefully, Platte loses its ice tomorrow.

Skunked 


No comments: