Friday, April 29, 2016

Hammers At Rock, Bullheads at GOMH

18" Panfish Chatterbait
8:00-9:00PM Rock Lake
9:15-10:15PM GOMH SE SW
Conditions: 56-51, Mostly sunny, light wind NE (Rock Lake really cleared up)

I was listening to the NFL Draft and got hit by the fish in the picture on the first cast.  A few casts later I got a 15.5" hammer handle.  I think I missed one more hit and then a pontoon set up for night bow fishing showed up.  I went and checked Bulldog and someone was there.  Holy Family had a bunch of bugs, so I went back to Rock.  I got two more small slimmers there.

I got to the GOMH and there were two family's fishing on the SW side.  I saw a silver landed and went and got my stuff.  Nobody was on the SE side.  I got a silver in close to the rocks.
11.75" Glow Demon w/minnow
The two family's left.  I wasn't getting anything so I gave the SW a try.  I got me a bullhead bullhead.
11.75" Glow Demon w/minnow
A bullhead fisherman showed up about a minute after I released it.  I packed up and left.

No comments: