Monday, May 18, 2015

Rock, Bulldog, GOMH

14.75" Grass Pig 
8:30-8:50PM Rock
9:00-9:10PM Bulldog
9:20-11PM GOMH

Conditions- Cool/cold, wind out of the NW, cloudy, occasional drizzle, water level up about 10" or so

I got a late start then the Expedition wouldn't start, so I got out even later and I had to drop fish off at Jenny's.  Rock was a bust.

I got a small bass (13") and a pike (21.5") at Bulldog on a Chigger Craw.  I didn't want it to get any darker before I got to the GOMH, so I only staid 10 minutes.

At the GOMH, nobody was there.  I started out on the NE side.  I had a good fish, either a toothy or dogfish hit right before I was going to pull the Piranha out of the water.  It spun a few times and got off.  It was to dark for me to get a good look at it.  That was the only hit on that side.

I got the 14.75" on the Grass Pig, thought it was going to be a golden bullhead, not a jumper.
11" Glow Demon w/stickleback
I also got this nice silver bullhead, just as I was pulling my line in for the last time.

No comments: